10 Reasons to Visit Campus During an Orange and Blue Day!
Calling all #FutureIllini!!! You’ve got a lot of great ways you can check out our campus throughout the semester (see them all here). But I’m here to talk all about one of those options…Orange and Blue Days! Orange and Blue Days are large open houses held on select Monday’s and Friday’s this fall. Why should you visit on an Orange and Blue Day?? Well let me tell you!
- You have an opportunity to meet with two academic communities. As part of our program in the morning, we have two breakout sessions hosted by our academic communities. You can hear from representatives and students from majors in which you’re interested. Want to explore our majors? Check out our Program Explorer.
- You’ll hear from Undergraduate Admissions to learn all about the Illinois Legacy and the application process. You’l also here from…
- University Housing to answer all of your questions about living and eating on campus, and
- Financial Aid. Especially if this is the first time your family has gone through the financial aid process, this is a great session to answer questions about scholarships and aid.
- You’ll get to see campus on a busy, really busy, day. You’ll see students going from class to class, studying, researching, rehearsing, and hanging out with friends all over campus. It’s a great way to see if you can picture yourself at Illinois.
- Meet some current students. Current students are living the Illinois experience right now (plus, they are cooler than me). Whether it’s out on a tour, asking for directions, or listening to them on a student panel, they have great information and are so excited to help you learn more about Illinois.
- Go on a campus tour.
- Go on an engineering tour.
- Tour Krannert Center for the Performing Arts.
- Choose from a variety of other optional activities. When you check in for the day, you’ll get a full agenda with all of the optional activities offered throughout the day, and we’ll be there to help you design the perfect schedule. From touring residence halls, visiting labs, dining on campus, and more, trust that this is a day full of opportunities as your explore Illinois!
Ready?! Sign up here!