Happy (almost) February!
And that means we are days away from our decision release date (finally!). If you submitted an application to Illinois before December 1 or you were deferred during Early Action, you will receive an admission decision on your myIllini account during the afternoon of February 3.
I have a few recommendations for navigating myIllini:
- Before Friday: Please, please, please make sure you can access your myIllini account before February 3. If you are having trouble logging into your account, please call us @ 217-333-0302 (you may get to talk to me!).
- On Friday: Patience is a virtue. We anticipate myIllini will operate slightly slower on February 3 because of the number of applicants logging on to view their decision. Here’s what you can do:
- You should be the only one logging into your account. If your family and friends are also trying to view your decision, you will be waiting together longer.
- Check social media, watch your favorite TV show that’s started again, take a power nap, or eat a snack and check your account a bit later.
- If you are experiencing some delays, please do not continue to hit the refresh button (it will run slower for everyone!). Don’t do this:
When you log in on the 3rd, you’ll see one of three decisions on your application status page: admit, deny, or waitlist. Check out our website for more information about different decisions.
If you have any questions, check out your status page on myIllini (by clicking on the application from your dashboard) or give us a call.
As always, follow @kaci_uofi