Our college road map was created prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, but the majority of it still applies. We know college planning can be stressful in a normal year, and this year is anything but normal. If you’re looking for additional guidance, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to help!
Wondering what steps you’ll need to take as you’re planning for college? Look no further than our college road map! This infographic guide will help you along your way.
- Talk to your high school counselor about your college goals.
- Take challenging classes that meet college admissions requirements.
- Get involved in extracurricular activities, taking on leadership roles when possible.
- Explore your academic interests, looking for opportunities related to potential majors.
- Start researching colleges.
- Visit colleges you’re interested in.
- Register, practice for, and take the ACT or SAT.
- Talk to your family about your options and finalize your college list.
- Fill out college admissions applications.
- Apply for financial aid by submitting the FAFSA.
- Search and apply for local, state, and national scholarships.
- Evaluate the colleges you’ve been admitted to and accept the offer of your choice!
Still have questions after reviewing our college road map? Reach out to our office at any time. We’re here to help!”