As midterms roll around, I start my study sessions with a good playlist. In this post, I’ll share some of my favorite study playlists and where I like to crank out those long study sessions.
1. Lo-fi Hip-Hop Beats by Chilled Cow on Youtube
2. Homework & Study by Relief on Youtube
3. Brain Food on Spotify
4. Intense Studying on Spotify
5. Whatever you like! You should always listen to the music that you’re most productive with.
Now, here’s a few places I like to go and get some work done:
1. Cafe Bene — There are two different locations on campus, in both Urbana and Champaign, so it’s nice to switch up between the two. I love grabbing a cup of coffee and sitting in an aesthetic environment to get focused in
2. Union — If I want some background noise and have different resources like computer labs and printing available, I hit up the Illini Union, which is also open late.
3. Finally, I love going to the Natural History Building. It is one of the newest buildings here on campus and the atrium is absolutely beautiful to study inside.
I hope these recommendations can help you all zone in and ace those exams! Till next time!